Friday 21 November 2008

While since I blogged...

It's a while since I've blogged, and although a lot has happened I haven't really been in the mood. Over the last few weeks, I've sprained my ankle (still not healed), we've had our first guests Catherine and Adam stay and most things in our lovely flat seem to be falling apart, and no before you ask I still haven't found a job! Oh and best of all I have had a photo shortlisted for something called Schmap I'm not really sure what you get if you win but I just like the idea that someones enjoying my photos.


Yet we have made a couple of friends and I have joined a vino-gossip group although I haven't been out for any yet. And believe it or not I am going to head out and meet a woman that I met on a bus! Oh and the best news is that we finally have proper internet.

No comments: