Monday 24 November 2008

Who's got you by the balls?


You wouldn't catch most blokes in the UK in any type of Speedo, and so I've always wondered why people in France and Italy always seem to be sporting the David Hasselhoff look.

My question was answered yesterday, when Dan and I went off to the local pool for a swim and he was refused entry by the lifeguard for his trunks being too long! Funny at first until we realised he was serious, and then even funnier when both Dan and I realised that he would have to go and buy some Speedos (at this point Dan's face began to turn a whiter shade of pale and he decided to watch from the sidelines). It seems that this is a rule for most pools in France and so for poor old Dan he will have to bite the bullet.

So I have decided to make Dan's job of choosing the perfect Speedo's easier by doing some research...Roar

1 comment:

Dan said...

To be honest, I'd rather wear this:
mankini