Friday 19 December 2008

Last day of school or/ou Dernier jour d'école...

I've just had a phone call reminding me that I haven't blogged in 10 days and demanding that I do so! So, a quick apology to those I've let down for not writing. It's not that I don't think about writing, it's just that sometimes I can't quite figure out how to say whatever I have in my head in an interesting enough way to blog about.


Today was the last day of French school before Christmas so for your pleasure I have managed to get a picture of my class, even if we do all look a little stunned!
My Class
Alayna, Nailya, Daniel, Eran, Marissa, Sylvie, Me & Catherine


And as I'm a little nervous about forgetting everything I've learnt I decided to head to the bookshop and get something to read over Christmas in French of course! Although now I'm starting to think I've bitten off more than I can chew with "Le Diable s'habille en Prada". So I might have to watch the film again.

No comments: