Tuesday 9 December 2008

Under the Weather

I've been meaning to post since Friday with little success as I've got a cold. Woe is me...

We did have a fantastic weekend though and that's probably why I'm suffering so much today. It was Dan's birthday on Thursday so a party was held to celebrate on Saturday with our new friends. I'm not quite sure when everyone left as I apparently snuck to bed sometime near the end and I do seem to have quite a lot of gaps in what actually happened so I'll let the photo's talk for themselves.

Birthday Boy
Dan the Birthday Boy


Peek a boo Salle
Peek a Boo Sally


Pierrick: "Homme Des Femmes"
Pierrick: "Homme Des Femmes"


Pulling Faces
Pulling Faces


Malcolm The Head
Malcolm the Head

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hmm, there are no pics here of me DJing! :( Never mind, there are some on Flickr...