Saturday 7 February 2009

Villefranche Merde

After reading one of our Christmas presents, we decided to go on a walk today; up and over the top of Mount Boron and down into Villefranche. The views are pretty amazing but I think Dan was more concernced with counting dog poo's, I believe he managed to count 31! And although I was tempted to take a picture of one and post it below, luckily for you I restrained myself and took pictures of the view instead.

IMG_0468_1

IMG_0469_1

Well I wonder what the rest of the day has in store, I've attempted some of my French homework and have decided blogging is much more interesting and a lot easier. We can't really do much tonight as we're off skiing Valberg tomorrow. My mission for tomorrow is to get Dan on a red slope. Wish me good luck!

No comments: