Thursday 14 May 2009

Brownie Points...

Finally I have finished my CELTA in Paris and passed so although I'm looking for a job, I have time again to start blogging. And yes, for those of you thinking about doing your CELTA it is hell! Yes, I am now a fully qualified English teacher.

For those of you stuck in England, I just have to tell you I had to leave the beach early today as it was so windy; but what I really want to talk about is my wonderful boyfriend...

What did he do to gain all those brownie points?

For passing my CELTA he took me back to rainy Manchester to see Razorlight, which was fantastic and then on to Sankey's after. Although the whole weekend was brilliant as we managed to meet up with a few folk, it got off to an impressive start with him booking a room for the night at the Palace Hotel in Manchester - both of us had big grins!! However the hotel was a bit of a disapointment as it was freezing and our room was above the bus stop on Oxford road...but he still gets brownie points for effort and surprise.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Is there a catalogue available where I can choose what I want to spend my brownie points on?

sallejayne said...

I'll look into creating one!