Monday 6 October 2008

2nd Day in Nice

So, it's been a while since I've managed to update the blog and so much has happened in the last couple of weeks. I've given up my job and am now looking for another one, the house has all been packed up and mostly in storage at a location unknown, we went and stayed at the loft suite at Marmadukes http://www.marmadukeshotels.co.uk/ a rather wonderful hotel and well worth the visit. And then back to cleaning the house before friends came to drop us off at the airport and Au Revoir!

Its' our 2nd full day in Nice now, and the Sun is already out and Dan has gone to work albeit a little nervous. We spent yesterday exploring our new city and taking a few photo's, starting off with breakfast by the sea. And today I'm going to try and make it to Monaco and back all by myself, tricky because of my limited French. Maybe I'll just go for a walk...

No comments: