Wednesday 29 October 2008

Chocolate OR Scales

This morning I'd like to say we woke up excited that our stuff was turning up but instead we had moans of tiredness. When I asked Dan what he was most looking forward to arriving he exclaimed CHOCOLATE YUM, and I declared that I couldn't wait till the scales turned up...oh what a different world we live in! And boy oh boy I wish the scales hadn't arrived.


Dan Unpacking
Dan Unpacking

Sally Unpacking
Me Unpacking

So now we have all our stuff, we decided to head off and get me a French mobile number so I can start applying for jobs. And somehow we ended up going to the mjc http://www.mjcagora.com now I don't really understand what they do, but it wasn't quite what I expected...but I have signed up for French lessons in the afternoon on Mondays on top of all the other French lessons I have.

No comments: