Tuesday 28 October 2008

Looking Up!

Yesterday was the first Monday I've actually felt like I wasn't going up the wall, so I can only presume that things are starting to look up. Not that anythings changed at all, it's just that in my head I now have a firm idea of how I'm going to look for a job and what I need to get one.


Malky has decided to leave Nice and head down to Antibes, so he doesn't have to get up so early plus he'll have a pool where he's staying and you can't argue with that. And we should be far more settled in the next few days with all our belongings turning up tomorrow and the internet man coming round on Thursday.


Plus last night we realised we may be double booked on Friday, which is a sure fire way of feeling at home. This weekend it's Halloween and it seems that although it goes by hardly noticed in England it looks like things go off with a bang here. Probably something to do with all the expats. The Irish believing that it was them who created Halloween although I thought it was an American thing.


Two restaurants to rave about in Vieux Nice
Du Gesu - absolutely amazing pizza's and Pasta Basta wow what a Bolognese I thought that nothing could beat my Mum's but I'm sorry Mum finally a restaurant has trumped you.

No comments: